Monday, September 14, 2009

Pink - hows life ? Long time no see ....

Wow!! Yesterday I completed my first and glorious five years of professional experience. Of course, I am overwhelmed by the ecstasy of all those wonderful years when I experienced lot many things together. I started my career as neophyte, IT professional, in 2004, as trainee personnel, and I took training with lot many other consorts who also came on board concurrently.
For last few days we, all mates who can be traced and are still present with same employer, have initiated a group mail chain to find out all those fellows who still belong with first employer. As usual, after asking casual whereabouts, one of my peers asked me about “Life”; and I sent below impromptu response.


Life is learning...
When we came together,
we learnt together from
the affection of our dearest companions

Life is maverick...
When we flocked together,
inebriated ourselves with
the affection of our flawless dreams

Life is wisdom...
When we sail together
to the horizon of professional satire with
the affection, still holding within us

Life is rejuvenation...
when we will again
sit together, listen together
of course, affection will still be within us.

Life is laughter...
Life is challenge...
Life is attraction...
if you still preserve affection, all the way.

No comments: